Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Favorites

I have actually I know to my shock as well changed my morning makeup routine this month. I have trade in the old brown matte eyeshadow for a little something more dramatic and fresh. So my favorites this month are the new products that I have found myself wearing daily.

1. Rubenesque Paint Pot- I love the warm color this brings to the eyes. It is great on its own or paired with a dark grey or brown eyeshadow for something more dramatic.

2. Chanel's Eyeshadow Quad in Mystic Eyes- I like to wear the darkest shade all over my lid and then smoke out the crease with a blend of the silver and gold colors. I use the light pink as a highlight on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes.

3. Tarina Tarantino blush in Feather- I love the whole concept of this line it is girly, sparkly, and pink, what more could I ask for. The packaging also happens to be a bit gimmicky which is what sucked me into this line in the first place. The product that is within these pink sequined containers is high quality. The blush is a nice velvety consistency. This color in particular is described as a shimmering peach and it is true to its description. I feel as though it offers a lift to my face without adding much color or an obvious blush look.

4. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Mangosteen- Yummy this has been my go to lip product this month. It boosts a good deal of shine with a citrus flavor.

Let me know what some of your favorite products were this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment