Saturday, August 7, 2010

July Favorites

I will get better at this updating thing......(trails off ).

So July was very hot and very humid here in Nebraska, home of the good life. Just to help paint a more meaningful picture in your minds it has been like wadding though a giant bowl of pudding as you walk around outside. Nevertheless, I have started to wear minimal makeup as anything more will melt right off your face.


Foundation wise I switched to Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, in the color sand. I absolutely love this product. It melts right into my skin and becomes one with my epidermis. It provides light coverage but seems to be slightly build able. This and a little concealer is all I have been wearing. So my actual skin is on display.

Other than a little black liquid liner this is all I have been wearing. I have actually enjoyed this summer experience. I am interested in what summer beauty products you all have been loving!!! Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I just got this moisturizer and I love it too! It's fabulous. I'm your newest follower :) cute blog!
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete