Saturday, October 23, 2010

burning the candle at both ends.....

My days are becoming increasingly long as the school year has started and my beloved MAC Studio Finish concealer (NW 20) is starting to fall short or rather disappear around hour eight, and my friends that is just not cutting it anymore. So I recently took a jaunt down to my local MAC store and picked up their new Pro Longwear concealer in NW 15. I LOVE IT !! I have been wearing in consistently for about a month now.

It is marketed as a lightweight medium to full coverage that lasts up to 15 hours. I believe this product more than lives up to its promises.

I place it underneath my eyes and allow it to soak in for about twenty seconds or so before I blend it.

The pro longwear series tends to run a little darker then the average MAC product. I had to go down one shade. Remember to use a warm shade as an under eye concealer to help cancel out the cool tones of dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment